"If you want 2021 to be your best year, don't sit on the couch. Go get it and make it happen!".
2020 is finally coming to an end and we must admit that it has been a strange and difficult year for the whole world. So let's start the new year with sweet intentions and positivity.
Each year, at the end of the previous one, many people impose a "to-do list", a series of actions or new habits that help start the new year with energy. 2021 is definitely the right year to recover, after the difficulties of 2020 and grant ourselves new goals, new habits and new possibilities.
So what's hot for 2021 and how can we feel fresh and renewed?
Here are my suggestions:
· Personalized products: more and more cosmetic companies are doing what fast food and coffee shops have mastered, personalized services. You can find face serums, masks, haircare and so much more made just for you.
· Eye makeup: makeup 2021 will be focused mainly on the eyes and brows! Being the only visible part of your face in public, enhance it to the fullest to have a magnetic look and play with colors that match your eyes. Smoky eyes, vivid colors (especially yellow), will be on top of the list.
· NIACINAMIDE: the new top ingredient of face products. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 with soothing and antioxidant effects. Unfortunately, with prolonged use of face masks, our skin is under attack. These products will help strengthen the skin barrier and they minimize imperfections.
· Korean beauty routine: let's learn to take care of our skin in the proper way, taking a tip from the Korean culture. Korean women are very particular about their skin and it shows. Nourishing, moisturizing, regenerating and protecting the skin should become a must in the new year. Following this routine can take a little longer, but the effects will be amazing! Don't ever skip a cleaning and follow each step- every single day!
· Hair Care: more and more people are choosing to care for their hair at home and among the trendiest products of 2021: hair masks and hair serums. You can create masks and conditioners at home, with the use of common food ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, mayonnaise and yogurt.
· Color Analysis: Have you ever wondered why some colors make you look tired and dull, while others are perfect for you? Color analysis is a trend that has been gaining a lot of popularity in recent years. Why not take advantage of it now that we have a little more time to explore the subject? Online there are numerous sites that offer advice and teach you what your colors are. Analyzing the tone of your skin and the contrasts between your eyes and your hair, you'll discover what are the best colors (clothes, hair, accessories, makeup). It is a very fun topic and I assure you that when you enter the magical world of colors, you will no longer be able to do without it.
· Eco friendly and quality products: the latest trends decree winners, products with packaging that respect the environment and with increasingly natural ingredients. Cosmetic companies are eliminating more and more unnecessary chemicals that are potentially harmful to our health. The future will be greener and attentive to quality rather than quantity. Nature and your skin will thank you.
· Holistic approach to life: Due to the pandemic, we are searching for a healthier and slower lifestyle and we are becoming more aware that we need to work on the inside and out in order to have a healthier and longer life. Supplements, nutricosmetics, superfoods and multivitamins are enjoying great success and will be valuable allies for our health in the coming year. look into this and have plan. your body will thank you in the years to come.
· Yoga & Meditation: more and more people, forced to stay inside the four walls of the house, have discovered new workouts, exercises they would never have considered before and new stimuli. Yoga and meditation are and will be the new musts for 2021. On the web you can find numerous videos suitable for all needs and with specific targets. After long work sessions online what could be better than stretching your muscles, learning to breathe and meditating to rediscover yourself and your purpose? Try it!
To feel better and more beautiful, inside and out in the new year, there are so many things we can do to start the new year off right. First and foremost, think positive thoughts. I can't stress that enough. We will re-emerge from the pain of 202o and let's do so feeling good about ourselves.
"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 book. Write a good one". (Brad Paisley)
See you soon and Happy New Year! : )