6 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup strawberry whole milk yogurt
1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
1 cup diced strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F. 2. Grease 10 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
3. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar; beat until smooth. Beat in vanilla and yogurt
4. Open dough and pull apart into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each strip in half to make 10 strips. Press strip into bottom and side of each muffin cup. Fill each cup with about 1 rounded tablespoon cream cheese filling.
5. bake 18 to 20 minutes or until rolls are baked through and golden brown. Cool 2 minutes in pan, then transfer to cooling rack. Top each roll with 1 teaspoon of diced strawberries.
6. In microwavable bowl, microwave icing uncovered on High 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm rolls. Cool 10 minutes before serving.